MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MSFS Caravan ALT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSFS Caravan ALT
Ever since the World Update VI in MSFS 2020, the Cessna Caravan is acting weird.  The Altitude button is continually displaying 99,999 on FS Keypad.  This is every time I load it up.  I have tried launching FS Keypad at different points of loading up the simulator with the same result.  I have to manually use the dials in the aircaft to adjust the Altitude and the plane reacts fine.   But I can not get FS Keypad to display anything but 99,999.   

This does not happen on other aircraft in the simulator so I'm not sure if it's a MS bug or FSKeypad.  Just thought I would throw it out there in case you can do anything about it.

Thanks!
After looking more into this, it appears it's a problem with the Working Title Nxi G1000 addon found in the Microsoft store that is causing the issue. Here is what I found on their discord if it helps:

Please note this known issue in the changelog on our site:
Hardware autopilot peripherals may display the selected altitude as 99000. If you can configure it, you must set the altitude to read from index/slot 1 instead of index/slot 0. If it is not possible to configure using the manufacturer software, you may be able to configure it using third party software such as AxisAndOhs, Mobiflight, or spad.next. We expect to be able to remove this workaround after Sim Update 6.